USBQ Microphone pre-amplifier designed for USB interface with balanced XLR input mic level tone/vol control
Low Stock - Phone
The Heil USBQ brings professional quality, low noise microphone pre-amplification complete with two band shelving equalization, on-board headphone amplifier and Digital-to-Analogue converter in a compact, portable package. Not just an adapter, but a true single channel microphone pre-amplifier complete with balanced XLR input mic level, switchable phantom power, Bass and Treble controls and adjustable headphone output level. The Heil USBQ is ideal for professional recording, commercial broadcasts and communicating over the internet. No batteries, just plug into USB and enjoy. This in-line microphone pre-amplifier has the unique function of EQualisation +/- 12dB at both 80Hz & 8kHz.
- Low noise pre amp with 16 bit up to 48 kHz sample rates.
- Frequency Response 20 Hz. 20,000 kHz.
- Equalization + or - 12 dB Bass center 80 Hz, + or 12 dB treble center at 8kHz
- +48 volt Phantom switch
- +40 dB adjustable microphone gain
- Headphone amplifier 60 mW into 32 Ohms
- 600 ohm Input Impedance
- 4 3/4" long, 1" diameter anodized aluminum case
- Comes to you with mini-USB to USB cable
- 3-Pin XLR Female jack
- mini-USB jack
- 3.5mm Stereo jack socket for headphones/monitoring